Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Importance of Integrity

The Importance of Integrity

Kiwi kids news featured article.

1. Why do you think integrity is important? It is important because if you don’t have integrity then you do not trust yourself. If other people did not show integrity then you can not trust them.

2.How has your integrity or character been tested to the limit? What did you do in response? When two people ask you a question were one answer would make one person upset and the other answer would upset the other person, I said they were both wrong.

3.Do you think that integrity is a part of your nature? Do your instincts warn you when you are doing something that doesn’t show integrity? I think my instincts is to trust myself, it is a part of my nature, I don’t like when I do not show integrity.

4.Do you think the whole world could one day show integrity? If not, why might this be impossible. I think it is not possible because some people do not trust themselves and some people are not trustworthy.

5.Do you think our national and international world leaders display integrity? How and how not? Be specific. I think most prime ministers and royal people try to show integrity but they have so many people to please that they find it very hard. Sometimes they could look back on a mistake and not trust themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.