Friday, April 5, 2019

nutrition refeshon


Last week my class went to town to have a healthy lunch and to see a nutritionist (at New World) . The nutritionist came 3 days in a row. Two days at school and one at New World. But I missed the second day because I was sick... 'cofh cof'. When the nutritionist was here I didn't learn that much, I learnt a bit about vitamins, and to look in the 100 grams side when reading food labels. At New World we did a challenge to find a healthy and an unhealthy food in different categories. My brother (who is the head of the butchery) showed me the butchery from inside, so I didn't get all the foods. I don't know if I can say that much about the butchery, but it was made up of a giant store room and a preposition room.

!THE END!

2 comments:

  1. Hi its thomas, the creator. the formatting has gone COCO-COCO, so it is all caps and two big,BIG at the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.